- Updated On:
- October 6, 2022
- 53 Acres
Commercial property for sale in Byesville, Ohio. This 52.5+/- acre property is located within the city limits of Byesville. This property overlooks the Cambridge Country Club, is right across the street from Carter Lumber, and is just minutes from both I-70 and I-77. This is a great location for anyone looking to start a business as it is on a very busy, blacktop road, that is also right in town. The opportunity to buy this much commercially zoned property at this price doesn’t come often so come look today! The listing agent is relative to the seller. Call or text Ohio Realtree Land Pro Tyler Haessly at 740-525-4582 for more details about this Ohio commercial property for sale.
Ohio Land for Sale Details:
– No deed restrictions.
– Great access off a blacktop road.
– Great Verizon cell service.
– 740 feet of frontage off Southgate Road.
– Utilities are available
– Flat topography
– GPS coordinates: 39.9796, -81.5564
– Located in Jackson Township.
– Mineral rights have been previously reserved
– Real estate taxes are $4227.60 annually.
– Jackson Co. Parcel numbers: 120001784000, 120001785000, and 120001783000
– Showings by appointment to pre-qualified buyers only.
– All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.