Discover How United Country Can Help
Unique National Marketing
United Country is the only national real estate brand specifically focused on lifestyle, country, rural and specialty market areas. In fact, we have the largest network of lifestyle property experts and auction professionals in the U.S.
These real estate pros help their clients buy and sell farms and ranches, recreational properties, country homes, commercial properties, land, hunting cabins, waterfront and coastal properties, and other specialty real estate.
Combining this local expertise with powerful national advertising gives United Country an edge. It’s an advantage that allows us to promote properties with a reach way beyond that of the competition.
How do we do it? We rely on top-ranked websites, advanced digital programs, smart social media advertising, exclusive catalogs, direct mail marketing, a huge national buyer database and more.
Discover the Difference
- Our network of 3,500 targeted, United Country websites with 3 million+ visitors from more than 150 countries per month.
- Advanced Digital and Social Media Marketing.
- Advertising on more than 200 Targeted 3rd party top real estate websites.
- Our exclusive national real estate catalogs (approx. 1 million readers).
- “Just Listed” and “Just Sold” featured e-blasts, postcards and fliers.
- Advertising of local listings in 100+ national lifestyle magazines and newspapers, as well as in direct mail and brochures.
- The largest exclusive national database of more than 1 million buyers.
- Local experts specializing in specific property types found in the country and in small towns.
Sell Your Property with United Country
At some point in the past, you purchased the perfect property for your lifestyle. Maybe you used it for weekend recreation or vacations. Maybe it was a business investment. Or perhaps it’s been the place you’ve called home for many years.
No matter its purpose, the property served you well. But now you’re ready to sell. United Country Real Estate can ensure your listing is seen by a significant number of potential buyers. What’s more, we use a specialized program designed to quickly find you a great offer.
Highlighting your property on this website is an excellent start, but there’s a lot more we can do to ensure your listing reaches the most interested buyers nationwide.
Our brokers and agents are experts in the regions they serve. Simply put, they know how to sell properties. And it’s our exceptional marketing and advertising programs that support these sales. Contact us today to learn more.
Work with an Expert Agent
With nearly 500 offices and some 4,000 agents across the U.S.; in the resort areas of Mexico, Panama and Costa Rica; and elsewhere in Central America, United Country Real Estate has expert agents just about everywhere.
Founded more than 95 years ago, we were the first national lifestyle real estate company then, and we’re still the largest today. When it comes to marketing and locating lifestyle and country properties, no one does it better than United Country.
Our real estate professionals live and work in the local market, surrounded by the properties they sell. They understand – just like the clients they serve – that every property type is defined by its own unique culture.
Most importantly, our agents are committed to doing all they can to meet the needs of buyer and seller alike.
Click the button below to locate an office in your area, or in another location where you can find your dream lifestyle property.
Resources and Support
- Innovators in real estate since 1925.
- Extensive marketing resources organized by lifestyle and property type to ensure your property is given the attention it deserves.
- A dedicated team of designers, copywriters, advertisers, web specialists and dozens of other marketing and support professionals to serve your needs.
- Access to a database of all consumers and business owners in both the U.S. and Canada.
- A full service, in-house real estate advertising agency that can custom market properties with any kind of marketing needed, ranging from enhanced property websites to TV commercials.
- An in-house public relations service.
- Optional auction services (if applicable) with the largest auction real estate network in the country.